The Mooi River Farmers' Association (MRFA) provide support services for the agricultural community in and around Mooi River. The town Mooi River is situated in the midlands of KwaZulu-Natal South Africa.
Mooi River took its name from the Voortrekker description of its river - "mooi" '(translates as pretty). In Zulu, however, the river is Mpofana, meaning "Place of the Eland"
The MRFA offices and Sale Yard is situated at 2 Market Street, Mooi River. The GPS co-ordinates are: 29°11'54.56"S 29°59'44.72"E
Regular Live Stock Sales are held at the MRFA Sale Yard in Mooi River. Sale dates are published on our Calendar and additional information about the specific sales can be found under Sales & Events.
The MRFA website provides information to members of the Mooi River Farmers' Association.
In the MRFA Member Zone members have access to:
- MRFA News for members including Live Sock Sale results.
- MRFA Forum - where you can have discussions and advertise Wanted or For Sale items.
- MRFA Information Zone is an online information source relating to MRFA Members and includes Environmental, Fire Arms, Municipal Rates, Safety & Security etc.
- MRFA Training Courses information and online booking facilities
- MRFA Downloads - where members can download documents etc.
- MRFA Gallery - are you in the a one of the photo albums?
For more information about MRFA membership please click here.