The Mooi-Mpofana Agricultural Association (MMAA) provide support services for the agricultural community in and around Mooi River. The town Mooi River is situated in the midlands of KwaZulu-Natal South Africa.
Mooi River took its name from the Voortrekker description of its river - "mooi" '(translates as pretty). In Zulu, however, the river is Mpofana, meaning "Place of the Eland"
The MMAA offices and Sale Yard is situated at 2 Market Street, Mooi River. The GPS co-ordinates are: 29°11'54.56"S 29°59'44.72"E
Regular Live Stock Sales are held at the MMAA Sale Yard in Mooi River. Sale dates are published on our Calendar and additional information about the specific sales can be found under Sales & Events. Please call the office on 033 263 1513 Kirsten (Assistant Manager) or 033 263 1404 Tony (Manager)
The MRFA website provides information to members of the Mooi-Mpofana Agricultural Association.
In the MMAA Member Zone members have access to:
- MMAA News for members including Live Sock Sale results.
- MMAA Information Zone is an online information source relating to MMAA Members and includes
Environmental, Fire Arms, Municipal Rates, Safety & Security etc.
- MMAA Training Courses information and online booking facilities
- MMAA Downloads - where members can download documents etc.
- MMAA Gallery - are you in one of the photo albums?
For more information about MMAA membership please click here.